Into the Worm Bin...

Experiments in the World of Vermicomposting!

Friday, April 21, 2006

And On the Fourth Day.....

YEAH!!! My worms arrived, all 2lbs of them!

The look of the mailmans face was a classic, "what the H*@L could you have in there for it to be listed as Live Animals"!!!

All I have to do now is get them home tonight and slowly encouraged into my worm bin. Hopefully they will like their new home and acclimate quickly. I am rather nervous now and hope that I'm gonna be a good "mummy"

On checking the bin this morning I was relieved to find that it is still moist and there was no smell eminating from the food scraps which are in there. I guess my learning curve is about to increase now that I actually have the worms but then life is an experiment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home