Into the Worm Bin...

Experiments in the World of Vermicomposting!

Thursday, April 20, 2006

And On the Third Day.....

Well....I have to confess that I didn't do very much last night as I'm kinda at a stand-still until my worms arrive (hopefully today). I did check the bedding and it was still nice and moist although I did add a little more water as I was a little concerned

I also added a little more scrap food as although I know that I need to start out slowly, I didn't think I had started with enough. I now have about 2 cups of scraps for my 2lbs of worms. I was expecting it to smell last night when I walked through the door, but since I had buried the scraps as recommended I was pleasantly surprised

Hopefully my worms will arrive in the mail today at work (co-workers think I'm all crazy!). Guess I have to keep my fingers crossed!

EDITED: No worms today! Man, I am so disappointed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home