Into the Worm Bin...

Experiments in the World of Vermicomposting!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

In the Beginning.....

...With the wait of the World on my shoulders, the eternal question for me is "what can I do to help, what should my small role be"??

My husband calls me a "An Aging Hippy", I say that I am a "Progressive Pagan"! YES! I am concerned about the amount of trash which flows daily through my hands. YES! I am concerned about the future of our natural resources. YES! I am concerned about Mother Nature. Gardening has allowed me the opportunity to connect not only with myself but also the Earth. Mine is a very small patch in the grand scheme of things but I would like to make a difference in my own little environment

I've encouraged the birds and critters by planting "native" species of plants, I try to be as "organic" as I possibly can, I've even dug up much of the turf lawn! Now its time to concentrate on cutting down on the amount of trash our household produces, first stop VERMICOMPOSTING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home